[kj] OT: rare chameleons press pack

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 15:58:43 EST 2009

Jamie thanks. I saw this on his Facebook page yesterday. Pretty pricey, but
if you have won the lottery then by yourself a little present. :)

By the way for those who do not know their second album..."What Does
Anything Mean Basically?" is re-mastered and comes with demos is out now for
pre-order.

www.blueapplemusic.co.uk

Cheers,

~ LB

In a message dated 12/7/2009 10:53:05 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,