[kj] OT: PART 1

phil phil.tofield at virgin.net
Tue Dec 8 17:11:59 EST 2009

I remember Ad Nauseum, hailing from the fair city of Milton Keynes as
I do. A few of them lived on the same housing co-operative as I did in
the early 90's and Im sure we played a couple of gigs with them too. I
tried to enlist Jon Poole our guitarist, but the inconsiderate git
decided to join a famous band instead. Bastard!