[kj] OT: Chickenfoot

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Apr 18 00:24:05 EDT 2009

Listening to a few seconds of each Myspace clip of this, and as a former high school student from 1977-81, it reminds me of reason I got into Devo, Ramones, Clash, reggae, etc. I couldn't stomach more than 20 seconds or so of each song. Now excuse me while I erase this "music" form my memory OR puke, whicheve comes first...