[kj] (OT) Police Brutality part 2

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Apr 18 00:29:37 EDT 2009

I think that whole "latent racism" argument, espoused by folks such as Spike Lee (esp. in "Do the RIght Thing") is very cynical. Racism is a SOCIAL construct. It's not natural (that's why it doesn't exist in young children) but is so ingrained in society that it may seem like we all have latent racism, when in fact we're really absorbing bad ideas that exist in the media, government, advertising, etc. Just my dos pesos.

Greg