[kj] OT Actor turned musician

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Apr 9 13:10:51 EDT 2009

Nah I disagree, he blatantly says that people are interested cos it's
BBT...fair enough, some people will be. Not everyone. And how the fuck are
you supposed to ever lose that bullshit and prove yourself over from the
start? BBT is obviously trying to shake that moniker and stand or fall on
the merits of his music.

I can see both sides, but if you have accepted an interview with caveats,
and they are broken in the opening gasp...then sorry, but what he did was
pretty well tempered. You either accept the interview with caveats and stick
to it, or you don't...and go back to spinning other people's records.