[kj] OT Actor turned musician

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 13:01:58 EDT 2009

Whatever. The interviewer says it in plain English and couldn't be more right: No one would give a flying fuck if Thornton weren't a part of the band. They certainly wouldn't be getting such high profile tours as opening for Willie Nelson. The guy mentioned it once and then proceeded to ask questions to all band members related to nothing but music. Old man crybaby comes off as just that.

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale