[kj] Official Site

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 09:08:06 EDT 2009

I always liked Crowded House
"Hey don't look now but there goes god
in his sexy pants & a sausage dog
& he can't stand belezebub coz he looks so good in black"

religion - big fat can-o-worms
some people believe in god
some people don't believe in god
some people who believe in god are arseholes
some people who don't believe in god are arseholes
people are different & believe different things & we will never all
agree.
accept it, get over it & get on with being alive coz, at the end of
the day that's the real miracle.
No matter what side of the fence you sit, however we all came to be -
cosmic hiccup or divine hand, it's all pretty mind blowing.
We're just apes with delusions of grandeur & ultimately whatever we
believe matters little in the great scheme of things for we are merely
a blip.