[kj] [not kj at all] fuck all to do with the Official Site

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Sat Apr 4 09:21:49 EDT 2009

Some people aren't arseholes, but behave like arseholes because of the
bullshit religion they've had their heads filled with before they could
think for themselves. That's the bit that annoys me.
Argh, I promised myself I wasn't getting into all this. Next I'll be
feeding the fucking trolls...

over and out...
Dave in Edinburgh