[kj] non-album tracks enquiry ... cybersank mixes

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Sun Sep 28 17:21:47 EDT 2008

Weirdly, I know someone exactly like that. He was a co-worker heavily into
trance, and spotted the sleeve of the vinyl Pandemonium when I came back
from the record shop after lunch. I lent him the CD, which he loved, bought
his own copy and then took back the other 4 KJ CDs I'd recommended he buy.
He only liked Pandemonium.

Having said that, he was a big Inspiral Carpets fan, so I shouldn't really
have bothered.

Darren
Hungerford, UK