[kj] Saxha Baron Cohen arrested in Milan

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 15:39:36 EDT 2008

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/26/sacha-baron-cohens-bruno_n_129587.html

Article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3086519/Sacha-Baron-Cohen-invades-Milan-fashion-week.html

Sacha Barin Cohen managed to appear as Bruno on the catwalk of a fashion show in Milan and disrupt it. You can
hear a lady, a journalis,t screaming : "Lights up! This is Sacha Baron
Cohen", as the lights went down on the catwalk. He was grabbed by the
police and taken out.

One of the organizers says to the police:? "Hey, listen up: he is a
smartass. He has been trying to enter the show this whole week. Lock
him up in jail for the longest time possible".

You can hear the journalist saying to the police "we are filming this,
we are journalists". Probably, both the organizers and the police
wanted all cameras to be turned off.

HEY, HE LOOKED REALLY FASHIONABLE, if compared to all that Prada shit, lol!

?