[kj] KJ: My very first time/Sponsor a Gatherer

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Sep 22 02:50:49 EDT 2008

Great idea, in theory. Or how about a convention on Killing Joke island?

Having said that, how hard is it to get an email from any of the band, let
alone a dedicated gig?

Oh well. Perhaps we could get a personal appearance from John Lydon
instead, just pretend we have some zit cream we need to promote on telly
or something...