[kj] KJ: My very first time/Sponsor a Gatherer

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 02:28:06 EDT 2008

...and you shall have yr guinness Mr. Soundgardener!!
will do my best to manage a city trip when yr back!

=)

and now . . .

i think its a great idea to help someone out, but i am NOT that person!
DIAZ is the one whom should get some help!!
paying off one gig for the next ten months?!! now THATS hardcore!
give the guy a hand i reckon...

i just KNOW i'll get to see KJ down here in NZ in 2012, Jaz said
they'll play and i believe him!!!
LOL

how about a Gathering only Killing Joke show on KJ Island?? (in dec2012)
wouldn't THAT be a mind fuck!

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."