[kj] KJ: My very first time/Sponsor a Gatherer

Jokers circusbar at uol.com.br
Sat Sep 20 10:51:19 EDT 2008

I´m making a big effort on this trip to see the Almighty Joke for the first time!!
and I´m really happy that I´ll had the opportunity of meeting others gatherers that I´ve been talking with on this list for the last 10 years, but never had the chance to meet personally!!!!

I finance a plane ticket on my credit card and would pay it in 10 months!! and with all this global financial crisis happening,
I had the bad luck of getting the euro and the dollar on increasing levels!!! so that I´ll spend more than I was planning!!
But I can´t miss this opportunity of seeing them with original line-up!!! I don´t know if I´ll have another change!!
and like I said before, I´m waiting for it for decades!!!
I always hoped that they would do a South American Tour one day, but don´t think that would happen!!!

And What I really really wish on this tour is to had a chance to meet the JOKE after the show and talk mostly to geordie!!!
coz he´s the man!!!!! (it sends me shiver down my spine just to know that I´ll see the Golden Harp blasting near me!!!!)

does anybody had any contact with the Killing Joke management that could possibly arrange that some gatherers can have a meeting with them on the soundcheck or after show???? I´ll be forever thankfull if someone could help me with this!!!!!

I´m also making some serious arrangements in my work so that I could be off for a week without any problems!!!

I´m leaving Curitiba on the 27th and I´m arriving on Brussels on the 28th of september, and my return is scheduled for the 4th of october!!! so I´ll have 3 days off after the shows to do wathever I want in Brussels!!!
does anybody had any nice tip on what to do or where to go in Belgium??????

I´m also planning on taking a train to visit Amsterdan!!!! and make a stop on a nice Coffee Shop!!!!!

cheers
diaz