[kj] Current Fav K.J. song

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 18:43:41 EDT 2008

Czesc, Pete.

"

From: fluke1 at live.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:53:55 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] Current Fav K.J. song

It could be worse ?

Don't, or he might go Cyrillic. I don't have a converter for that.

Don't, or he might go Cyrillic. I don't have a converter for that.

Don't, or he might go Cyrillic. I don't have a converter for that. tyu
qwutlkasjnfgml piuysjandfh andksjdnbsd qweqrads nlpffmh nsddh ngb ndjedb
n xnqndbeyudnbn bhhfhgfgbgytg uuhujkqjiq jkjiuhdmw mjiuyuyn uuiy 2hu2yu

Don't, or he might go Cyrillic. I don't have a converter for that.

Don't, or he might go Cyrillic. I don't have a converter for that.

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'