[kj] Current Fav K.J. song

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 15:53:57 EDT 2008

Funnily enough, I was thinking of voting for it.? I was listening to OTG remastered (just got it) the other day, and was reminded what a great track it is.? I'd love to see them play it live.? I can just see Jaz, wracked with nervous tension, singing that final bit, "and I remember - yeah! - the violation - determination came - determination - yeah!" while Geordie's chiming guitar winds up to a pitch........

Jamie