[kj] Current Fav K.J. song

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sun Sep 14 17:53:55 EDT 2008

It could be worse ?

Don't, or he might go Cyrillic. I don't have a converter for that.

Don't, or he might go Cyrillic. I don't have a converter for that.

Don't, or he might go Cyrillic. I don't have a converter for that. tyu
qwutlkasjnfgml piuysjandfh andksjdnbsd qweqrads nlpffmh nsddh ngb ndjedb
n xnqndbeyudnbn bhhfhgfgbgytg uuhujkqjiq jkjiuhdmw mjiuyuyn uuiy 2hu2yu

Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 14:51:18 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Current Fav K.J. song

Don't, or he might go Cyrillic. I don't have a converter for that.
Don't, or he might go Cyrillic. I don't have a converter for that.

[looking at the current state of things]
'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..