[kj] Snopes.com new entry on Sarah Palin library book ban

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 04:35:34 EDT 2008

>  The Large Hardon Collider has been turned on...

   The Swiss clearly have too much money.

  That thing is a WMD; if it backfires, it'll be one *ahem* 'black hole' i won't want to go into.

    That Large Hardon Provider "..will take scientists to within a split second
of a laboratory recreation of the Big Bang,"  ..ok; why?
from the article:
And full power is probably a year away. "On Wednesday we start small,"
Dr. "Who" James Gillies said. "today we are only aiming it at Mercury."

(I prefer the older
 stick-shift model)

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'