[kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Sun Sep 7 18:01:38 EDT 2008

If she completely ascribed to the dogma of her "party" she would not be working and she certainly would not be vetted for Vice President. She is a hypocrite of the worst order in that she espouses "family values" and motherhood while going back to work three days after giving birth to a special needs child. Phyllis Shaftly 2008. Even if she is a MILF to you guys ;)

Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 23:48:16 -0400From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted bannedhttp://www.fightthepalinsmears.com/smears/cut-special-needs-budget/ Have a gander. At 08:59 PM 9/6/2008, cliffmonka at alaska.net wrote:
Further more,ImPalin recently had a baby boy with DOWNS Syndrome and mentioned lastthursday in her speech that she'll be a ADVOCATE for people with SPECIALNEEDS,which makes my heart excited,yet i know she's a fucking LIAR and has donenothing to help this situation here in Alaska.I work with people with specialneeds,and we hear this kinda bullshit all the time from people.Tehy smile atyou,and then do nothing.Look there's no money in helping the disabled,or homelesspeople,this bitch won't do a damn thing.
Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someoneelse's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contributeto the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, whilea society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity,inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.