[kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sun Sep 7 01:36:06 EDT 2008

No need to say "comebacks" Cliff. I know you long enough to know
that you're not
a "tit for tat" guy and just speak your mind. :)

And in no way would I try to tell you that she is good or bad. I only
responded to the special needs part of your Email
because from what I have come across it seemed to be incorrect.

Cheers Cliff,
Me