[kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Sun Sep 7 00:47:58 EDT 2008

hey thanks for the argument,not sure about those facts,but it's true,financial
support for Alaska has been cut every year for a while now.we march on the state
capital and in the major cities when the legeslators are in session in febuary,to
help raise awareness.So as a come back i will say,if it was low it's because it's
been cut so drastic for many years,maybe now it is closer to where is should have
been.I still say ImPalin is a smiling facist,and nothing more.Christian do gooder
who is more dangerous because she thinks she's doing the correct thing,gods
will,haha.the sickness continues folks,Cheers for the debate,Cliff