[kj] OT - banned !!!!!!

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sun Sep 7 01:56:23 EDT 2008

I hate to break it to you but it's not only religion that it applies to.
It applies to any mass belief or ideology.

Sorta reminds me of the Penn & Teller Bullshit! where they went to
one of the big protests and got
people to sign a sheet saying they want to outlaw water.

Cheers,
Me

At 01:49 AM 9/7/2008, bongo wrote:

>yeah but once the rot sets in, where does it end?

>belson was a gas.........

>as Richard Dawkins says (in different words...) once the mindset of

>stupid bullshit takes over (religion) sheeple/blind followers could be

>turned into suicide bombers (for the cause!) within maybe only a few

>generations/decades...

>On 9/7/08, fluke fluke <fluke1 at live.co.uk> wrote:

> > She didn't even want any books to be banned . She just enquired about

> > restricting some books in the Public Library .

> > Using the word "Banned" gives the impressions that she wanted a

> U.S wide ban

> > on the books .

> > A wholseale Banning of books in the U.S and restricting the content of

> > books in a small Public Library are two very different things.

>--

>"due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been

>postponed indefinitely..."

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.