[kj] KJ NYC 2008 Saturday night

breadfan at cybercom.net breadfan at cybercom.net
Sun Oct 12 09:58:32 EDT 2008

Yeah, freakin' ridiculous. My wife and I are lucky to be in decent shape
after spending 80% of the show in the front row.

To add to the setlist: Tomorrow's World after Wardance, Exit after Madness,
Pssyche after The Wait (I think), new song was Timewave, and Empire after
Pandys.

Mine might need a tweak or two also. ;)

See y'all again tonight!

Ron