[kj] KJ NYC 2008 Saturday night

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sun Oct 12 03:45:53 EDT 2008

Great set, met a buncha gatherers, Surprise! Jaz stopped by the
bar/pub... more to follow up tomorrow.
(Or maybe I'll leave it to the pro writers here... LOL)
I'm totally wiped out. Show was intense, voice and legs are gone. :)

Quick setlist rundown. I did miss a few. I'm sure the others will follow up
and fix up any of my fuckups.

Requiem
Wardance
(forgot which song)
Bloodsport
Complications
SO36
Primitive
Love Like Blood (Tribute to Raven)
Eighties
Fall of Because
Unspeakable
(Who told you???)
Madness
Follow The Leader
The Wait
-----
Change
(new song, dunno the name)
The pandy's are coming

Once again I missed a few but the others I'm sure will correct me.

Cheers All!
Yos

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.