[kj] They didn't play this in London/ little angry honey bee guitar

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 6 10:12:14 EDT 2008

The last two albums combined with the new tunes does make the string of
'chug chug shout' much too long. Thankfully the kj records of 21st century
haven't seen much play on the current tour, for If it weren't for their back
catalog, attending a kj show would be pointless for me. As well, Geordie's
guitar tone and creativity seems become less interesting with every passing
little buzzy 1/4th note.

And something I thought I would never imagine uttering, that geordie's sound
is the weakest link in this band currently. Given his tone is so anemic and
the volume & punch of his instrument has been completely emasculated, it is
essential that BPF and youth are back with a rejuvenated jaz.

What ever happened to that gigantic open warm carillon bell harp sound that
threatened the village heretics from atop valley's mount?!

Judging from the last two records and video of the current tour, The guitar
sound is like andretti in a rusty ford pinto that needs a tune up!

_____