[kj] They didn't play this in London/ little angry honey bee guitar

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 10:32:56 EDT 2008

I'm sorry, but I really cannot agree with this- Geordie's sound on Saturday night lacked nothing in volume or power, and his tone was far from anemic. Has anyone else heard the version of Millenium on the Spanish CD? He's lost the chuggy metal feel of the original, and replaced it with a sharper, more abrasive (and frankly godlike) guitar sound that owes more to Night Time than KJ2003 or Hosannas. His tone is much improved over the last time I saw them (October 2003 in Bristol) and on Saturday's gig the band dripped power and volume from every pore. Jaz's voice was sometimes lost in the mix and his fumbled a few lyrics here and there, but not one of them sounded anything like weak.

Jim.