[kj] Brussels blog from Youth

Dirk Kingerske dirkingerske at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:05:03 EDT 2008

I've finally made it back to Germany... bruised and abused :o)
we had a fucking great time... many thanks to diaz, jon, jane (whsoe name I'll alway spell wrong!), matt, martin and all the others

and of course these four chaps playing in a band which is called killing joke... youth playing turn to red on tuesday was soooooooooo brilliant... can't get it out of my head!!!! and such a nice bloke to talk to.

have to catch some sleep
laterz
dirk