[kj] Brussels blog from Youth

Tijs Keverkamp tk at dds.nl
Wed Oct 1 11:31:41 EDT 2008

Eeeeeh Dirkyboy!
Good to hear you got home safe and sound...
I enjoyed these past days a lot, thanks for being such good company!
Ciao to all you Gatherers and others who were there, hopefully we'll
meet again in 2009....
Cheers,

Matt - (back in) Amsterdam

www.kong.nl
www.myspace.com/mattalmonero

Op 1-okt-2008, om 17:05 heeft Dirk Kingerske het volgende geschreven: