[kj] (OT) Worst Singers - barbarisms

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 14:14:09 EST 2008

No arguments here, Brendan.

It’s interesting when you mention that there would be, and
has been, a change of Obama rhetoric to people, as a common reply is, ‘well it
(his election) is a step in the right direction’. It’s a step in no direction!
Everything is still under ‘corporate
control’, and Obama is subject to this like every puppet before him, just as
long as everyone ‘thinks’ things are better now (or will be). Obama has almost become
a Christ fixation with some.
People like 'we' are still viewed as the crazies by many, and many won't lobby or boycott anything as 'our' lives are so intrinsically controlled by the shitstem.
On a side note, go into any large supermarket in the states and see how no one really gives a damn about our environment..'plastic (bag) ok?', no it bloody isn't!'Do you have any eco friendly shower gel?' 'Huh, what's that, dude?' :(
Why do many Americans think being able to build cars that go 32 miles to the gallon as a huge advancement?.Euro law has had every car being built for the past 10 or so yearas to have to go at least 37. There are cars that go the width of America on solar power only, but we can't use it for our own cars. Nearly 30% of Germany is on Alternative energies, already...America cannot lead in something they are 25 years behind in...they need to learn..

"