[kj] OT - Last Shadow Puppets

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 04:20:29 EST 2008

I couldn't agree more with what you wrote.
The depth & maturity of their writing is incredible.
I've had the Puppets album for a while & I think it's fabulous - all
very spaghetti western but they pull it off.
I saw on TV some of the show you were lucky enough to see & it sounded
fantastic.
Something special indeed & it's nice to see them 'kill it off' instead
of milk it.

I loved the Artics when they first came out & again can only echo what
you said about Alex Turner.
When you think he was about 18 when he wrote that it's quite incredible.

Again, I can only echo your sentiments.
Maybe not everyone's tastes here but good music is good music & talent
is talent.
So there is so there & fatpotanga is fatpotanga

Didn't know the Arctics have been recording with Josh Homme - that
should be interesting