[kj] OT - Last Shadow Puppets

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 06:37:20 EST 2008

I bought that CD the other day - very impressed also. Good to
hear something totally unique - although all the reviews said its a homage
to Scott Walker. (I've never heard Scott Walker, so to me it was unique.)
Sort of 60s music for the 21st century, or something like that. Would like
to see them do it live. I was initially sceptical as I am no fan of Arctic
Monkeys, although he (Turner) has always given interesting interviews.
And yes, can't believe he is still only 22 or whatever. Bastard.