[kj] OT - THE CURE: Fantastic ! (14.03 - Sportpaleis Antwerpen

MARKEC markec at telenet.be
Mon Mar 17 05:56:17 EDT 2008

I must say the keyboardparts were very well "solved", I mean: the
guitar that took over the keys: I didn't mind at all and rather liked
it...
Although: I DO admit it's kinda strange to hear some of the
"DISINTEGRATION" sfuff (certainly "Plainsong) and "The Walk" without
keyboards...

Op 17-mrt-08, om 10:53 heeft Janean Lancaster het volgende geschreven: