[kj] OT - THE CURE: Fantastic ! (14.03 - Sportpaleis Antwerpen

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 05:53:21 EDT 2008

Yeah, it's a real bummer about the no keyboards thing. Some songs need
it - quite like how they handle Plainsong, but it's not as good as the
sweeping strings/keys.

I know the long term keyboardist left (or more likely was pushed) but
Porl can play keys - he used to back when Lol was in the band - so I
don't see why he can't play them on some tracks.

Still, I'm hoping it won't spoil things too much when I see them.