[kj] BPF - "THE LEAST GOOD DRUMMER THEY HAD"

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 05:30:24 EST 2008

I'd suspect that whoever wrote that didn't see KJ live with Big Paul.

And probably doesn't realise what an enormous contribution (probably the biggest of the founding members, IMHO) the man made to the ethos and ideas of KJ.

He was also the only person who could keep Jaz's silliness in check.

I'm not a musician or at all musically knowledgeable, so can't really comment authoritatively on the relative technical merits of KJ's drummers, but to me that pales in comparison with the points above.

Jamie