[kj] BPF - "THE LEAST GOOD DRUMMER THEY HAD"

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 04:31:08 EST 2008

they've had some great drummers, (Benny being my fave) but it's not
how well they do it, it's the vibe they add.
look at how many bad singers there are in the world of music!
it's that undefinable magic ingredient that only occurs when certain
people come together
look at great bands that have split off & done other projects,
they're generally at best OK but it's the sum of the parts that make
it all sparkle.
it's what you do not how well you do it.