[kj] BPF - "THE LEAST GOOD DRUMMER THEY HAD"

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Mar 1 05:45:34 EST 2008

The original statement in this thread…disagreed. That strikes me as one of
those points-scoring wanky comments where someone is trying to sound like
they know what they’re on about by making an outrageous comment but
delivering it way more authoritatively than it deserves.

At least he said “I think”. Entitled to his own opinion. But, just,
incredibly wrong. Hard-to-understand, “WHAT YOU TALKING ‘BOUT WILLIS” wrong…

_____