[kj] Blog entry at that new MySpace page of the KJ "documentary"

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 18:58:13 EDT 2008

What, the band that can't organise a piss up in a brewery get it to coinside with something else! You've got to be joking. lol.

Mik & Milinda

Subject: RE: [kj] Blog entry at that new MySpace page of the KJ "documentary"Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 23:47:59 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: hollytree1961 at hotmail.com

LOL!!! Hopefully they can get it to coincide with the annual 'Lovely Girl' competition ;)

-----Original Message-----From: melinda grant [mailto:hollytree1961 at hotmail.com]Sent: 12 June 2008 23:28To: adeSubject: RE: [kj] Blog entry at that new MySpace page of the KJ "documentary"Craggy island announced as new date on the next tour! Mik

Totally!!!

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 12 June 2008 22:57To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Blog entry at that new MySpace page of the KJ "documentary"> Father Jack Hackett spews forth bollocks. So the next Jaz song - "Drink! Girls! Feck!" - Mik

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:57:04 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Blog entry at that new MySpace page of the KJ "documentary"

Lock-out - you know the feeling - there have to be more people on this list who identify with this. Many of us have taken drugs to reach similar states! There's nothing special going on here.

So, basically, Jaz is so caught-up in the mystic bollocks that he can't see the wood for the trees. I reckon he's going to make a fucking laughing stock of himself, frankly. Father Jack Hackett spews forth bollocks.

When *conventional* knowledge of the brains workings already knows of these modes that the brain can switch into, well, he's so far behind the game it's shocking. Christ, even Derren Brown would piss on him from a great height. Is Jaz anti-science I wonder?

Still, blind lead the blind I guess...

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of folk devilSent: 12 June 2008 16:46To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Blog entry at that new MySpace page of the KJ "documentary"Isn't white heat also a euphemism for heroin, [or the heroin high]?If they were buddhists, they would probably talk of satori.To be honest, I often 'lock out' when playing music, and it normally turns out to be the better sounding material..I view it as a kind of zen thing myself..> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:05:49 +0100> From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Blog entry at that new MySpace page of the KJ "documentary"> > Well, I finally scanned through that pile of shite, sorry, I mean blog entry from Jaz. The whole quest seems to be about this:> > " Geordie said to me (off camera) that they (the Band) had got very close to the 'White heat'.> We were talking about the 'White Heat Theory' and Gemetria Science that Killing Joke use> to work out the length of songs that are likely to be a hit.> > We talked with Jimmy Page (led Zep) about this and he also mentioned this process... So> some of the most successfully Bands had experienced a vibrational hypnotic state whilst> playing – Why? And what happens when this state occurs?> > It became clearer when we finished filming the first part of the story – that you open trans-> dimensional gates to the planet's cosmic harmonic energy.">

Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback. Search Now!

Messenger's gone Mobile! Get it now!

Have you played Fishticuffs? Get fish-slapping on Messenger