[kj] Re - KJ Documentary - Is Jaz taking the piss?

Tim Merrill timmerrill at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 19:58:57 EDT 2008

Hoi Hoi:
I've watched the trailer for the upcoming doc, and l still think it reeks of something along the lines of
'Dr Strangelove', or 'The Magic Christian'. I mean maybe the Joke is on me, but there's just too much there to obviously laugh at for it to be serious.
I mean the whole NME thing had me for a laugh, as it's obvious just a swipe at the band's notorius reputation with the Brit music rags. The focus on the fella yawning in Church, and Jaz as a Yammering Clergyman had me chuckling, but wondering. Is it just another role for him to take the piss out of? Quite honestly, I'd expect to see the ghost of Peter Sellers pop up somewhere in all of this, as it seems totally like something he'd be involved in.
If this is serious as some are leading me to believe, then there's a bloody good chance that it's going to go down as well as the Hindenberg.
Hope you're all well, and anticipating the FALL.

Tim in Korea