[kj] Congrats Obama/(9/11)

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 20:08:32 EDT 2008

i'll pass, thanks. ;)

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 18:26:45 -0400From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Congrats Obama/(9/11)Want an autographed copy? :)At 06:18 PM 6/5/2008, folk devil wrote:
or Paine, even ..

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:01:18 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] Congrats Obama/(9/11)
that was thomas payne, no? ;)

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:59:25 -0400
From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
To: gathering at misera.net
It's common sense.
Cheers,
Me

Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Add them now!

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someoneelse's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contributeto the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, whilea society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity,inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.