[kj] Congrats Obama/(9/11)

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Jun 5 18:26:45 EDT 2008

Want an autographed copy? :)

At 06:18 PM 6/5/2008, folk devil wrote:

>or Paine, even ..

>----------

>From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:01:18 -0700

>Subject: Re: [kj] Congrats Obama/(9/11)

>that was thomas payne, no? ;)

>----------

>Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:59:25 -0400

>From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: Re: [kj] Congrats Obama/(9/11)

>It's common sense.

>Cheers,

>Me

>----------

>Now you can invite friends from Facebook and

>other groups to join you on Windows Live™

>Messenger.

><https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_AddNow_Now>Add

>them now!

>----------

>It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and

>other social sites through Windows Live™

>Messenger.

><https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow>Learn How.

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it.
Being a winner is unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a
collective. In the spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.