[kj] Congrats Obama/(9/11)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 00:50:19 EDT 2008

> That's not foresight. It's called learning from history.

   I agree:
 -- WWII Kamikazes,
 -- 1970 when several 747 jumbo jet airliners were blown up
                                     on the tarmac in Amman, Jordan,
 -- Cubans hijacking airliners in the 70s, warplanes carrying airborne nukes,
    etc.adnauseametc.etc...
..AND the american people still believed the Leaders when they said, "OMG  =:~o
it's inconceivable. No wayyy....."

Pathetic.

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
 save me from Tomorrow..
 I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'