[kj] Congrats Obama

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Thu Jun 5 11:30:56 EDT 2008

"bongo" wrote:

> dont be sorry... =)

> i cant change your mind, but i hope at least you keep it open, as i do...

Heh heh, yeeeeaaaahhh, right.

> any idea where the plane went that hit the pentagon?? (no trace of it)

Plenty of parts of the plane (and passengers) were recovered and in fact
during the initial real time news broadcasts, several small parts of the
plane could be seen scattered on the lawn in front of the Pentagon.

> why did WTC7 go down?? (it was professionally demolished)

WTC7 eventually collapsed late in the afternoon of 9/11 due to damage it
sustained from falling debris from the towers.

> what about that other plane that was shot down? no wreckage no bodies?

Again, not true. Of course, most of the pulverized wreckage and human
remains had to be dug out of that crater in the field.

> the one that crashed into the countryside somewhere.. left just a hole

> in the ground... hmmm?

Considering the plane plummeted straight down at near full throttle into the
ground, well, a couple classes in basic Physics might better explain why
just a blackened crater was the only easily visible sign the plane went
down.

> basic questions - no basic answers...

> THE OFFICIAL STORY IS BOLLOX!

Of course.

> sorry to dredge this up again, but my questions are still relevant and

> to my mind, unanswered...

> FUCK the braindead norm,

> I WILL REFUSE!

You will refuse to acknowledge the facts, is what you mean.

All your conspiracy talking points are easily addressed with readily
available information.

T.B.