[kj] Congrats Obama

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:37:51 EDT 2008

thanks T.B. (i can capitalise without offending anyone there?!) =)

of course all i am going on are the doco's i have seen, and they all
seemed somewhat credible...
i wouldnt bet a million dollars on my viewpoint, and i would think you
foolish if you would...
bottom line, bush aint a nice guy, his friends aint nice guys, and i
still dont trust them!

--

postponed indefinitely..."