[kj] Congrats Obama

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 00:13:09 EDT 2008

dont be sorry... =)
i cant change your mind, but i hope at least you keep it open, as i do...

any idea where the plane went that hit the pentagon?? (no trace of it)
why did WTC7 go down?? (it was professionally demolished)
what about that other plane that was shot down? no wreckage no bodies?
the one that crashed into the countryside somewhere.. left just a hole
in the ground... hmmm?
basic questions - no basic answers...
THE OFFICIAL STORY IS BOLLOX!

sorry to dredge this up again, but my questions are still relevant and
to my mind, unanswered...
FUCK the braindead norm,
I WILL REFUSE!

and i type in caps when i want to, COZ I CAN...!

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."