[kj] Congrats Obama

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Jun 4 18:49:25 EDT 2008

You got it, Oliver. Also, here's another little thing the mainstream media
fails to mention: Saddam went into Kuwait in 1990 because, essentially, our
government told him he could.
Sorry, Mik, but this country was happy to look the other way while Saddam
killed his own people, because he was "our SOB" during the 1980s.
And none of that will ever justify the invasion of Iraq.

kw.
San Diego