[kj] OT -- Sex Pis.. -- now, working at the Bank

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jul 24 22:16:35 EDT 2008

All of my money is invested in stocks already, I'm playing the system I
suppose. Working with these traders has been a real fast track to learning
about investments, they are all mad about markets and talk about it all
day long. It's a total win / win, ask them questions and they are all mad
keen on talking about it. I listen to glean info and then go home and do
some research online in between watching hippie videos and smoking ganga
;) Actually I gave my old boss a stock tip last year that he did really
well on.

Interesting little duality I lead at the moment. I do what I can to make a
difference, I don't have a telly or a car and I live a mainly healthy
life, and I give money to my famiy and to charity. I still don't feel
totally comfortable working in the industry that I do, but if I can make a
bit of cash and use it to get out of the rat race eventually, what the
hey.