[kj] OT -- Sex Pis.. -- now, working at the Bank

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 09:15:27 EDT 2008

the stock exchange works on making profit, and there are three main
levels of risk. If you want your monies put into eco friendly stock
then the returns are very low. So stocks tend to be invested in high
return areas which also tend to be the problems in the world. obvious
i know.

So what if you one makes a good return but has invested in a company
that promotes women to revert to powered milk rather than their own
breast milk in third world countries. Maybe the companies invest
heavily in vivisection to produce cosmetics or maybe the returns come
from arm sales. Perhaps the companies profits are coming from beef
sales to keep up with glutenous fast food consumption which comes
around from deforestation

It was the protection and stability of those markets that was one of
the major driving forces in the iraq invasion.

Now im not saying that you musnt do this or that, im merely pointing
out that if you think that you wil escape the rat race by this then i
think you are deluding yourself. Thats your call.