[kj] OT -- Sex Pis.. -- now, working at the Bank

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 06:26:12 EDT 2008

  And don't forget to take some of your money and invest it back
in the system (in stocks,etc.) to reap the rewards that should normally
have been a part of your pay to begin with.
  If those clowns running things are going to funnel most or all the profits
into the stocks themselves - and now with the 'net we the peeps can get
at it - we owe it to ourselves to take it back.. that's how I see it and play it.

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'