[kj] Back pain 101

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:09:05 EDT 2008

I hope no one, unless they're going to be scoped ;).
I trust that we all eat good diets.

I exercise around the fact that I am had the disc between L4 and L5 removed. I had a very physical earlier life, that included athletics [national runner, 100 metres] and later sound rigging."> Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:46:09 +0100> From: pmdavies at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Back pain 101> > > Now, whos going to get colon hydration? : o>