[kj] Back pain 101

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jul 19 02:53:34 EDT 2008

I've said it before, the company that comes up with joint regeneration
technology, whether it's stem cells or whatever, is going to be the next
Microsoft or Pfizer or whatever. I don't know many people who DON'T have
joint problems, whether it's from sitting down through 15 years of school
or sports / gym, whatever...

Stocks in the companies that hit the market with something that works are
going to go sky high. I'd pay a fortune (if I had one) to regenerate my
joints...