[kj] Back pain 101

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 04:46:09 EDT 2008

cant argue with what Brandan says. I recently had to go back to square
one. As a result of years of fighting training and ignoring injuries
my body stopped. i went back to the roots and just worked Pilates.
Thanks to this we identified several skeletal issues that were causing
imbalance and worked on them. I then added yoga and kept a non impact
cardio schedule going. The other night i wrestled guys 26 years
younger than me for 15 minutes and came out having beaten them all.
As you get older its important to stretch and guys, its a no
brainer...yoga classes are full of women!

Now, whos going to get colon hydration? : o